Mag. Marko Gorjup, Director of TPV GROUP d.o.o., appointed President of Chamber of Commerce of Dolenjska and Bela Krajina
Chamber of Commerce of Dolenjska and Bela krajina elected new Board of Directors, Supervisory Committee and President of the Chamber. On 26 March, 2021, the voting committee unanimously elected mag. Marko Gorjup, TPV GROUP d.o.o., as new President of the Chamber, replacing the long-standing Jože Colarič, Krka d.d., Novo mesto.
In writing, mag. Gorjup thanked the members of the Chamber for their trust and vowed to contribute to the reputation of the region and its economy. He stressed the Chamber of Commerce of Dolenjska and Bela krajina works as a good example for other local chambers with its continuous and successful involvement in projects concerning infrastructure, education, innovation and with other forms of regional support. He promised to act in the Chamber’s best interest with focus on:
- future development of infrastructure in Dolenjska and Bela krajina,
- quality support for large, medium-sized and small companies,
- development of innovation and innovation culture,
- development-oriented companies,
- export orientation of Dolenjska and Bela krajina.
The Board of Directors, Supervisory Committee and President of Chamber start their four-year term on 24 April, 2021.